The last time City lost a league game...

I'm with you blue, also hoping its the kick up the arse we desperately need. Really need to start playing like the champions we are now and make that 6 points disappear sharpish.

Really feel deflated after that defeat yesterday it was like re run of the Real Madrid match away.Hope this defeat does wake the players up

GStar said:
Morning, Old boy!

I thought the first 20 mins or so yesterday was the best we palyed all season, they didn't have a kick.

Still think we lack an outlet when we break up an opponents attack and (ill say it quietly) Aguero is suprememly wasteful both infront of goal and his insistenece of carrying the ball when others are open for a pass. If anything Tevez should be starting and Aguero should be confinded to the bench for a while.

Give Balotelli a run i guess, hauling him off after 50 mins every other month isn't really allowing him to prove himself.

They did! Evra kicked someone and Rooney kicked someone twice! And seventy minutes later Oakfinson decided he ought to do something about Rag shirts kicking stuff other than the ball.

That defeat yesterday should be the kick up the arse we need, been lacklustre all season.. need to play from the start in every game and work hard from start to finish, some of them are still on fucking holiday and it just isnt good enough.

liamctid said:
At home?

Next game was away to Newcastle (3-1 win), we won 4 out of the next 5 which included a draw away to Arsenal.

For the first time in the season?

We lost away to Chelsea a year ago today. We won the next 5 out of 7 including games against Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.

At all?

After losing to Arsenal 1-0 in April we won 15 in 21 games and drew 6. In this time we won the league.

What does all this mean?

Who knows? I'm hoping it will give the players a kick up the arse. Our performances have been a bit lackluster this season and we seem to lack urgency.

It did the trick at the end of last season.
Stupendous....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.