The Lets all talk about ASDA/WalMart Thread

That is not a very efficient use of your time.
I had the sauce in already so it was garlic bread for starters then wholewheat fusilli and tomato with basil for mains.

Every time my rewards app makes £10 or so then I’ll buy a slab of beer for the fridge and pretend it’s from Asda saying “thanks for being a great customer.”

Yes, I need a life.

I had the sauce in already so it was garlic bread for starters then wholewheat fusilli and tomato with basil for mains.

Every time my rewards app makes £10 or so then I’ll buy a slab of beer for the fridge and pretend it’s from Asda saying “thanks for being a great customer.”

Yes, I need a life.

Rewards app wanker

I’m crying now.

Sorry mate

Think that those who subscribe to this reward app thing are fucking it up for those that just want the best prices without the fucking about

Don’t get me started on that scan and go bollocks either…

Yes, I need a life.
Why go twice a day though?

Speaking of beer. I have been saving my empty cans since May 10th.
We get 10 cents each for them when we return them.
So far I have 700 cans all bagged up and I just bought another three cases of 24.
I should have around 800 to cash in by the 2nd week of Oct.
That's $80.00 in my pocket for more beer.

Sorry mate

Think that those who subscribe to this reward app thing are fucking it up for those that just want the best prices without the fucking about

Don’t get me started on that scan and go bollocks either…
I wasn’t really crying.

If they’ve canned goods as a Mission then I’ll buy for the cupboard as you get £1 or something. Buying FIFA at Asda got me £5.

I work from home so if I don’t go out for things then I’ll never leave the flat and that’s not healthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.