The Liberal Democrats

I'm leaning towards voting for them. My only concern is that, on the balance of probability, it's a wasted vote. It would be refreshing to see them do well, and we need to move away from this two-party system.
Depends on the constituency, if the Lib-dems are the best way to oust a self-servative then give them the vote.
I'm not opposed to a two party state, I'm just opposed to the tories and their even more extreme brothers being one of those parties, and I am TOTALLY opposed to proportional representation as I cannot see any way in which it could work in the United Kingdom.
Single Transferable Vote though I would fully support.

I voted for them during the Corbyn years. I’ll be voting Labour but I hope the Lib Dems take as many seats off the Tories as possible where Labour can’t.

Not a fan of the silly stunts but I think Ed Davey comes across very well when he’s being serious as with the social care stuff.

Thought Daisy Cooper was great in the debate.

I voted for them during the Corbyn years. I’ll be voting Labour but I hope the Lib Dems take as many seats off the Tories as possible where Labour can’t.

Not a fan of the silly stunts but I think Ed Davey comes across very well when he’s being serious as with the social care stuff.

Was that tactical?

Genuinely thought Daisy was the only one who didn’t get mired in the mud slinging and came across very well.

Even when they mentioned tuition fees she didn’t shy away from saying that they have regrets about that policy or start blaming somebody else.

That’s all you want really, is somebody who is willing to wear their fuck ups instead of constant deflection and finger pointing.

They did come across as the sensible moderates in the room.

Get tactical.

Not a fan of them but if the electorate vote tactically the Tories could be punished so heavily they become the third party and Sir Keir doesn't have a worryingly high majority.

That would be best outcome for me.

There are not enough hobbyist banner wavers for it to make a difference mate, I am sure people on here think that general public wake up hating people with a different colour rosette on but IRL people aren't like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.