The List of Doom and Gloom

Re: BLUEMOON POSTERS AWARDS 2008

jimharri said:
chorltonblue said:
funniest. BINGO BANGO

WORST.Banned tosspot.(because jimharri is a legend)
Hugs and kisses cb, but not in a sexual way. Er, unless you're a Kate Beckinsale/Charlize Theron hybrid lookalike!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY,even Banned tosspot!

LOL MERRY XMAS.

jimharri said:
M35 Blue said:
Forgot what his name was but there should be some kind of Bluemoon award for that guy (Reading fan i think) who helped out the lads on the trawler after reading about them.
That was top notch that
Good shout.
Durhamexile? Or something like that?

Does anyone else on here sometimes think, 'I never get a mention on these things!' but then realise that you don't post frequently enough to qualify for such an honour.

Anyway,

Best poster: For me Blue2112 - whenever he starts a thread you generally know its gonna be from the heart and well thought through. And most of his opinions match my own. He seems to go to a few of the youth and reserve games, which I also enjoy doing when I get the opportunity. Into good music and always seemed like a top bloke if i've ever PM'd him.

Worst - Anyone that types like a chav.

Funniest - TMQ - Just cos he winds loads of people up on here.

Most boring. C_T_I_D - probably a good bloke in reality, but I refuse to look at the threads he starts as theres a lot of nothing info in all of them. No offence mate!

liamctid said:
Does anyone else on here sometimes think, 'I never get a mention on these things!' but then realise that you don't post frequently enough to qualify for such an honour.

Anyway,

Best poster: For me Blue2112 - whenever he starts a thread you generally know its gonna be from the heart and well thought through. And most of his opinions match my own. He seems to go to a few of the youth and reserve games, which I also enjoy doing when I get the opportunity. Into good music and always seemed like a top bloke if i've ever PM'd him.

Worst - Anyone that types like a chav.

Funniest - TMQ - Just cos he winds loads of people up on here.

Most boring. C_T_I_D - probably a good bloke in reality, but I refuse to look at the threads he starts as theres a lot of nothing info in all of them. No offence mate!

digging your own grave and that

Best comeback: Well, still Colin_Bell who returned from the dead, but he's got some competition now as Rascal returned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.