The little things about Sunday that you love!

Martyn

For me it was Sergio grabbing the ball out of the net and running towards the half way line after Dzeko's goal!
Oh and Joe Hart taking throw ins!

Martyn said:
For me it was Sergio grabbing the ball out of the net and running towards the half way line after Dzeko's goal!

I've been thinking exactly the same thing, superb control and take, should have been a basketball player.

Martyn said:

he does that a lot it gained us us vital seconds and Joe pumping the ball back up the field when Mr Positivity Hughes side were wasting time any substance to the reports he's pocketed £1,000,000 for losing the game?

Best bit for me block 109 running out of beer and having to change the barrels with no sense of irony about why it was bizzare they have only had 12 months notice as long as this is the only bit that stays 'typical city'

The loo on the concourse near 305 at half time. Queuing up for a pee with everyone in there singing "we never win at home and we never win away".

Then one lad started singing "championes, championes ole ole ole"

And the boos in the loo were louder than the ones for Barton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.