The little things about Sunday that you love!

Celebrating with friends and family, then winning the pub quiz!!!

and was one year away from getting gary cooper's dob correct for £150, even though i was well oiled

Martyn said:
For me it was Sergio grabbing the ball out of the net and running towards the half way line after Dzeko's goal!
Oh and Joe Hart taking throw ins!

Book and Buzzer carrying out the trophy - Tony Book for me represents City and by them carrying out the trophy it represented a new era in our club

CTID

Trying to find a link believe it or not i have not seen all the match yet

finally seeing mario celebrate a goal - that was special in itself

and the fact that we get told we are hated by other teams fans, when in fact when sergio scored we all know who they REALLY hate, and did so all along.

singing another blokes name whilst avin a pee at half time - doo doo doo Pablo Zabaleta!

BlueForever123 said:
The fact that I thought I'd held it together and not cried when we won but just celebrated like a proper mentalist, then when Buzzer and Tony Book walked out with the trophy I just couldnt stop the tears.

Thats the exact point when I went too! Then I couldn't stop for about 20 minutes

Mario sprinting 30 yards back to nick the ball off swp after an attack had broken down. If only we had team spirit eh?

Several of us going to our late friends graveside in the morning and telling him that this time tomorrow we'll be champions.

We were right..........just!:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.