The Liverpool result more imprtant than the Semi !

moomba said:
I'll take 4th over a cup final this season.

But we don't need a win at Liverpool to finish 4th.
It would certainly help as we cant aford another slip up against spuds

GStar said:
disagree... we can still get CL football without a win at Anfield. we can't get our first trophy in 35 years without a win at Wembley.

Be nice to win both though... about time too!

^^^^^
"THIS"

I understand what people are saying about the Liverpool game being more important than the Semi Final. However which game would people be more disappointed to lose?

cyberblue said:
moomba said:
I'll take 4th over a cup final this season.

But we don't need a win at Liverpool to finish 4th.
It would certainly help as we cant aford another slip up against spuds
We need as many points on the table as we can get before we play Spurs.<br /><br />-- Sun 10 Apr 2011 9:26 pm --<br /><br />
GrumpyBlue86 said:
I understand what people are saying about the Liverpool game being more important than the Semi Final. However which game would people be more disappointed to lose?
A defeat to United at Wembley would hurt, but the league is much more important.

No, if we lose against the dippers we still have fourth place in our own hands because of our goal difference, don't forget the game in hand spuds have is against the gooners, lose against the rags, there is no second chance it is a one off. If we beat the rags we are in our first final in 30 years with a real chance of getting a trophy. On balance the semi is more important but both are important games.

-- Sun 10 Apr 2011 9:26 pm --

GrumpyBlue86 said:
A defeat to United at Wembley would hurt, but the league is much more important.[/quote]
Agreed. However if we're talking about these two games alone, I want to win the Semi more than I want us to beat Liverpool. Ideally we'll win both and if that happens it's time to bring on the ale!

The next game is an important as the next.

Wembley is nothing at the moment.

we think about Wembley after tomorrow night.

then after tomorrow night Wembley is the most important.

Absolute crazy talk. The most important game is the semi-final against United victory would give an unbelievable chance of lifting a trophy. Victory against Liverpool would be great but will not determine fourth place or not. Hence one game in london we have sold out 32,000 tickets another 40 miles away we haven't sold 3000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.