The Liverpool Thread

Re: RAWK

mcfcliam said:
Suarez is in a totally different planet to Rooney. Rooney is a great player but Suarez is arguably the best player in the world outside Barcelona. He's a genius, the best player to watch in the league by a million miles and the most difficult player to play against.

CHRIST.

How could you even hold a football conversation with a guy that believes that!!

ForeverCity said:
dw7 said:
i hate lfc more than mufc

deluded twats at least mufc have a chance of winning things over the last few years
you need help.

I can see where he is coming from though. I myself hate the rags more but i can defo see where he is coming from.

I have never heard such bollocks from people who are either blind or the only time they have seen a footy pitch is on motd.

I read it for entertainment value only now and that helps with the "wtf is this guy on" reactions to the shit they post.

mcfcliam said:
Suarez is in a totally different planet to Rooney. Rooney is a great player but Suarez is arguably the best player in the world outside Barcelona. He's a genius, the best player to watch in the league by a million miles and the most difficult player to play against.

CHRIST.
how can any sane person hold that view?

mcfcliam said:

CHRIST.
It's frightening isn't it. They'll be thinking Ricky Tomlinson is the second coming of the Messiah next.

I used to like Liverpool and their fans, but they now they are extremely bitter. I don't

understand why?

Do they not realise they too have also spent a shit load on players? Might be jealous because

they have bought average players and we have bought quality

If there is one team I want to beat another 5-1 It's Liverpool at Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.