The Lords Prayer advert now banned in cinemas.

Exactly so, just more random insults and lies from an ignorant and intolerant internet thug.
I would actually burn homosexuals and throw witches off buildings given the opportunity but the defenestration of atheists would give me particular pleasure.
Not even remotely lies. You say you get your morality from God and his teachings. 400 years ago the moral theistic zeitgeist and teachings would have meant burning witches and heretics would have been very normal, encouraged even.

The same if you'd grown up in a household and society preaching Wahhabism where homosexuality is a capital offence.

You were fortunate to grow up in a time and society that has watered down Christianity to homeopathic levels so of course you wish to do neither of those two things above. But as I say, another or place and you'd be the first one gathering kindling.

Keep with the name calling George, it was you that started that yet again today if you read back. Terribly Christian of you.

Not even remotely lies. You say you get your morality from God and his teachings. 400 years ago the moral theistic zeitgeist and teachings would have meant burning witches and heretics would have been very normal, encouraged even.
The same if you'd grown up in a household and society preaching Wahhabism where homosexuality is a capital offence.
You were fortunate to grow up in a time and society that has watered down Christianity to homeopathic levels so of course you wish to do neither of those two things above. But as I say, another or place and you'd be the first one gathering kindling.
Keep with the name calling George, it was you that started that yet again today if you read back. Terribly Christian of you.
So there we have it, the distilled wisdom of the atheist: 400 years ago Christianity = witch burning and today Salafi beliefs = executing homosexuals. Such foolishness is painful to witness.

So there we have it, the distilled wisdom of the atheist: 400 years ago Christianity = witch burning and today Salafi beliefs = executing homosexuals. Such foolishness is painful to witness.
So you deny both events took/are taking place?

And you call me a fool, maybe you have a ship I could board old man.

Exactly so, just more random insults and lies from an ignorant and intolerant internet thug.
I would actually burn homosexuals and throw witches off buildings given the opportunity but the defenestration of atheists would give me particular pleasure.
The thing is George, you talk about atheists as if your not one yourself. There are around 4000 religions in the world, not including all the old defunct ones, so therefore by its very nature your not a believer in the other 99.99 regions, hence an atheist.
It's just that you believe in one more God than us atheists, that don't believe in any.

Trying to characterise all religion by reference to the excesses of warped minorities is foolish.
As you cavort aboard the Ship of Fools remember the Ark of Salvation is always within sight.
That wasn't exactly a minority in Europe in the Middle Ages was it?

And homosexuality being illegal in Muslim countries isn't a minority either.

You're well aware of that. As I say, another time or place and there you'd be.

George
Your lot lost
The ad won't be shown
The church won't sue
You can return to anonymity
The rest of us can have some peace
Merry Christmas.

George
Your lot lost The ad won't be show The church won't sue You can return to anonymity The rest of us can have some peace
Merry Christmas.
Just noticed this empty little flourish. Humbug. I think Merry Mammonmas would have been more appropriate given your perverse opinions. There is only One victor btw as we all discover in due course. Consequently, Merry Christmas to you too.

What a wonderful spokesperson you are for your faith.

If you represent it am glad Me and mine have no truck with it.

If you really believe the bollocks you spout on here aren't you rather worried about your god's views of your attitude to others.
You could be rather warm for eternity old chap!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.