The M.U.E.N

dario2739 said:
oakiecokie said:
dario2739 said:
Never... if I go into town and they're handing them out free i'll have one, but refuse to buy one!
Why?

Just curious as to how you would know much about the MEN if you only see it occasionally.Thats not really giving a balanced view on your part,if you don`t know what else they have printed over a longer time scale.
I can only assume that you are one of the flock,someone who`s see`s other posts and decides what they have written is gospel.
You should try and read it on a regular basis,that way you can make your own mind about the paper,instead of following the sheep.

I said I didn't buy it... not that I didn't read it. Funny you have a go for me following the flock by not reading the paper yet you didn't read my post correctly!
I work in a printers and as such papers are lying around the canteen or bogs all the time, plus my mum usually has a copy when I call round there. Basically I think I see it most days... so tell you what I'll promise not to follow the flock if you stop jumping to conclusions eh?

Incidentally, quickly browsing through your posts - Do you work for the M.U.E.N. at all?

Shareholder.

badmash said:
This paper is getting beyond the joke

Every headline is some anti City bollox

Businessman urges Manchester United fans to buy his land - to stop City's £100m training complex

Mario Balotelli fashion shoot puts Manchester United supporter's Ardwick bakery in Vogue magazine

Manchester United stay top of UK football rich list - but City drop one place

These are from the past few days
What's going on with people? Where are your heads? The oversensitivity from loads of Blues is getting stupid!

1. Stating the truth. There are people refusing to sell up. It's not anti-City.
2. Coincidence. The fact it's "Mario Balotelli" makes it a headline; the extra "Manchester United supporter" bit makes the story a strange coincidence. It's not anti-City.
3. Statement of fact. Real Madrid have just topped the world rich list, United are the top UK club and City have dropped one place. It's not anti-City.

All the whining about what people say or write about us is getting a bit much. How insecure are you all? "look what Paul Merson has just said about us" "look at Garth Crooks' team of the week" "look at these nothing headlines/stories"... Fuck me, how the fuck do you get wound up by this shit?

stonerblue said:
Their footy coverage is the best around when it comes to the two Manc clubs

which clubs would that be ?

What chance of they got of telling the truth when they lie about a geographical fact

always put the rags before City

I never buy it and even made my last company stop using it for advertising and job ads etc so I have cost the rag a good few grand over the last couple of years

Why the outrage ?
This biased comic has been peddling sly anti City propaganda for years headlining today in the final edition" Buy my land and block City's dream " The basic fact is the land will be subject to a CPO despite the buffoon owners blustering attempt to sell minor plots to other idiots with more money than sense.
A non story
The anti Blue bias in the muen has been the subject of topics down the years.
Its an off shoot of the Mirror group
The sports editor is a rag
The City reporter is a rag
If you want to make a point stop buying it or using it for advertising.

mrt4919 said:
Why the outrage ?
This biased comic has been peddling sly anti City propaganda for years headlining today in the final edition" Buy my land and block City's dream " The basic fact is the land will be subject to a CPO despite the buffoon owners blustering attempt to sell minor plots to other idiots with more money than sense.
A non story
here here spot fookin on

lordloverocket said:
mrt4919 said:
Why the outrage ?
A non story
here here spot fookin on

Thanks for that but I am waiting for a deep cover muen "Blue Mooner" to reply and defend the rag again on this topic, guess he has to earn a living some how even if its by pretending black is white.
Some fool has blown his cover by posting that it provides the best coverage for both Manchester teams....LOL

I just don't get the blues who love to be whiter than white. What's makes you tick?
Is it the stance I'm more blue than you, as I can see the legitimacy of what they're saying despite the fact that they are taking the piss.

mrt4919 said:
Why the outrage ?
A non story

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You obviously know fuck all.FPMSL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:46 am --<br /><br />
mrt4919 said:
Why the outrage ?
A non story

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Another no fuck aller !!!!!!!!!!
PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.