The Mad Hatter (New York)

Im in New York that weekend too mate, will be watching the match there.
See you there!
Question is, is 10am too early to get on the beer

We were there a couple of years ago for that time KO. I seem to recall we started on whisky with breakfast.

The walk back to our hotel took at least 4 times as long as the walk there ;)

We were there a couple of years ago for that time KO. I seem to recall we started on whisky with breakfast.

The walk back to our hotel took at least 4 times as long as the walk there ;)

I'm hoping the same will happen to me although we have shopping planned for that afternoon..zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Looking forward to the whisky/breakfast

My advice would be to get there early to be guaranteed a seat, i was there a couple of weeks ago for the Spuds game and it was packed on kick off.

Great City, itching to go back.......enjoy!

You weren't the family from Droyslsen were you?

We were there for the Spurs game. Good mix of holidaying Mancs, ex Pats and locals.
Some weird songs, especially the Kelechi one, but great atmosphere, great beer and a warm welcome. Nowhere better to watch City in New York!

You weren't the family from Droyslsen were you?

We were there for the Spurs game. Good mix of holidaying Mancs, ex Pats and locals.
Some weird songs, especially the Kelechi one, but great atmosphere, great beer and a warm welcome. Nowhere better to watch City in New York!
He doesn't sound as though he's ever been near Droyslden :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.