The Making of James Milner

[youtube][/youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_frw5IMnvM
Him or Nasri, I know who I'd pick!

Johnsonontheleft said:
One person who will not be sad at the news of Mancini's departure is James Milner. For some reason Mancini did not rate Milner, and dropped him far too often despite MIlner putting in some excellent performances OUT OF POSITION. In my opinion James Milner can be our Steven Gerrard, and with Barry slowing down there's a vacancy to fill next season.

Hopefully this can mark the turning point in Milner's career from bit-part player to City legend.
I'll have to agree with this.

I think he will be moved back into the midfield next season, we will have some proper out and out wingers and this will mean he will only be out there if there is an injury or just to change the tactics round.

We bought him off the back of a stand out CM and thats where he is best utilized.

For god sake the Mancini attack threads don't even need to be true now do they? Mancini played Milner a lot this season and obviously saw him as an important part of his team. Will the new manager? Only time will tell.

I thought Jimmy had a good game tonight.

He made plenty of forward runs and lots of crosses into the box, mainly along the ground - Clichy take note - and did his fair share of defending too.

Good performance all round tonight.

Again.

The making or breaking. If another manager comes in and doesn't rate him are we all still going to think he should be in the team or finally acknowledge he just may not be good enough? (That's coming from a huge fan of Jimmy, been one of our players of the season IMO).

Milner deserved to start the Cup Final and didn't. Just look how he played tonight.

Listened to the game last night on GMR, apparently Milner had a belter !
I like his work rate and ability to go wide if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.