The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He comes out with this shit and the sheep and the nodding dogs of the media lap it up and NEVER question it

waspish said:
He comes out with this shit and the sheep and the nodding dogs of the media lap it up and NEVER question it

Isn't this the point?

Not that he makes these preposterous statements but unlike any other manager, he never gets ridiculed for them. Our press really are a bunch of spineless cvnts when it comes to their dealings with this man.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
waspish said:

Isn't this the point?

Not that he makes these preposterous statements but unlike any other manager, he never gets ridiculed for them. Our press really are a bunch of spineless cvnts when it comes to their dealings with this man.

Yep it's like Groundhog Day isn't it? It's like the Scholes can't tackle and the laugh afterwards its pretty tedious now and predictable

He's cracking up he's cracking up, he's cracking... Fergie's cracking up!!

U just knew that Twattenberg would have a role in the Derby after Fergie sung his praises... I wonder how much that has set him back!!

Come on Blues 3 points on Sunday please!!

My team:

Hart, Zab, Kompany, Nastasic (or Lescott), Clichy, Barry Yaya, Milner, Silva, Aguerro, Balotelli.

I'm unsure whether Nastasic or Lescott as i'm shitting them getting corners with the aerial threat they have.

CTID

Thinking about it BaconChops is going to play exactly the same way as he did last year park the bus job, he is now relying on the one person he didnt have last season to do the business RVP

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
So reading between the lines of Roberto's PC - I've a feeling Jimmy won't play and we'll see Silva/Nasri as the two attacking midfielders. The only other possible change would be Nastasic LB if GC isn't fit.
Ferguson not sounding like he is going to attack.

Yeah it does sound that way. I hope we don't go for safety first as well.

We just need to want it more. Be the first to every ball. Win every 50:50. When they have the ball, close them down, press them. Give them no time to pick a pass. Panick them. But remain in control at all times. We know if we give ref *any* excuse he will sieze upon it and we'll be down to 10. Controlled aggression.

Seeing as we've not got any midweek games until Xmas then I'm sure we'll risk Merlin on Sunday.

The problem we've got is not having any width, even Jimmy out on the right would have been a bonus, even though it's not his best position.

I really haven't got a scooby's what the side will be, nor the formation, however if I was having a punt I'd go for this.....

.....................................Hart.....................................
.....Zab..............Vince................Nasty............Clichy.....
.........................Yaya...............Barry..........................
.........Merlin....................Carlos................Nasri.............
....................................Sergio....................................

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
So reading between the lines of Roberto's PC - I've a feeling Jimmy won't play and we'll see Silva/Nasri as the two attacking midfielders. The only other possible change would be Nastasic LB if GC isn't fit.
Ferguson not sounding like he is going to attack.

Yeah it does sound that way. I hope we don't go for safety first as well.
If it is a repeat of the 0-0 from a few years ago I shall be disappointed to put it mildly. We have to attack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.