The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we don't miss Milner's graft if United play with some ambition. His workrate was really important in the 6-1, he got back and helped the full-back, will Nasri do this? If United come with a negative approach like in April (when he was on the bench) then it shouldn't matter as much but I don't think they'll be as negative this time with Van Persie and Rooney both up front.

If we can keep there wingers quiet pretty much job done, there centre midfield is shit. Hope yaya is on form think he will be the difference. Our back four can cope with shrek and van persie, but can there back four cope with aguero, silva and tevez fuckin bring it on!!!!!!!

bluemcr said:
If we can keep there wingers quiet pretty much job done, there centre midfield is shit. Hope yaya is on form think he will be the difference. Our back four can cope with shrek and van persie, but can there back four cope with aguero, silva and tevez fuckin bring it on!!!!!!!

Wingers? if rumours are true they only have Young fit. But I wouldn't Hold my breath.

citytill1die84 said:
bluemcr said:

Wingers? if rumours are true they only have Young fit. But I wouldn't Hold my breath.
Im not worried about derby think they are more but i reckon they will use every trick in the book to get a result

All they will do is throw the ball into our box at every opportunity. They work on simple percentage football: Every 4 or 5 croses will result in a goal. There is are acres and acres of green grass for us to play in in the middle so we must ensure that is where we do battle. It will be fatal if our full backs do not shepherd their wingers inside or make them lay the ball back.

bluemcr said:
Valencia might be starting tomorrow, that'd mean two wingers for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.