The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluesteve1964 said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Anyone know if Sheikh Mansour is coming over for the match. I've heard nothing but an Abu Dhabi registered Royal Jet 737 arrived at Manchester this morning and is due out tomorrow at 5pm. More than likely just bringing over other dignitaries but you never know.
Dont think he would travelling on a 737.[/quote]

Its a Boeing Business Jet 737 configured to have a bedroom, and 36 seats in total, not quite the Easyjet version.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.royaljetgroup.com/includes/showfile.php?docType=aircraftFactsheet&id=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.royaljetgroup.com/includes/s ... heet&id=70</a>[/quote]

Looks like a nice way to fly.

ColinBell'snamesake said:
Well pre Derby butterflies have started. still confident, but nervous nonetheless. While I pray for a repeat of the 6-1, I would settle for a 1-0 like last year, scored by Kompany again.
nerves aren't helped by the fact that I am still looking for tickets agter being let down by viagogo and Supporters club.
Prefer to start with aguero and tevez, and lose the back 3 for this game
C'Mon Blues

C.T.I.D.
How were you let down by Viagogo mate, isn't their business model based on "guaranteed" seats?

Etihad Stadium ‏@Etihad_Stadium

Just had a sign installed in the away dressing room above the water fountain. I hope united like it. It says "Drink it in"

Coming to the game myself from Cornwall, but the Boeing 737 has a flat, so am using the Peugeot instead, configured with 5 seats and a pork pie

Marvin said:
----------------Hart
Zab-----Kompany---Lescott-----Clichy
---------------Barry
-----Nasri------Yaya-----Silva
--------------Tevez
-------------Balotelli

Going into a Manchester Derby as Champions

This for me but with aguero for balotelli

This isn't a game for Maicon or nastasic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.