The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Sky Sports says 'Unconfirmed reports that it's Aguero and Balotelli up front'.
Worked last season at old trafford,im just slighty concerned with the cnut of a ref atkinson and any challenges mario makes...

I was thinking that too, Atkinson will be mad to dish out the cards to Mario...

He's 7/1 to score first i'll throw £10 on him couldn't turn down a price like that.

smiles said:
nothing unpredictable-

------------hart-------------
zab--komp-------nast----clichy
nasri---barry---yaya---silva
--------aguero--tevez--------

Yep, the question is :
2 or 3 in the midfield ?

If they come at us all guns blazing i'm sure a Barry/Garcia/Yaya Middfield would be mandatory.
If they park the bus in the perspective of counter-attacking us, then Barry/Yaya would be much fitted.

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli

Mario was awesome in the 6-1. He will be MEGA up for this game (I hope)

COME ON CITY

SWPISHOME said:
deano ou812 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Sky Sports says 'Unconfirmed reports that it's Aguero and Balotelli up front'.
Worked last season at old trafford,im just slighty concerned with the cnut of a ref atkinson and any challenges mario makes...

I was thinking that too, Atkinson will be mad to dish out the cards to Mario...

He's 7/1 to score first i'll throw £10 on him couldn't turn down a price like that.
Any other tackles by players most likely he wont give a second thought about,but with mario as soon as he tackles you can bet he will be straight out with a card,mario starting for me will have a big bearing on this game.....confirmed now he starts,come on mario have a fcuking blinding game,and get a hattrick...still worried about the ref when alls said and done....

Holland said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli
Balo will play for his newborn son, hope he scores !!!

Holland said:

Bit of a gamble with Balo..would like to have seen him come on as sub later on, just hope he keeps his head. Other than that its a cracking line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.