The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play as open as we did tonight we will get torn apart on the counter.

Pellegrini does worry me how he likes to promote attacking football, in games like this one coming up we have to include a little pragmatism and caution.

We can't play the you have a shot we have a shot game against the big teams.

sam-caddick said:

Pellegrini does worry me how he likes to promote attacking football, in games like this one coming up we have to include a little pragmatism and caution.

Yeah it's a worry because thats how the scum will set up which ever way we play, last year the rags 1st counter attack Rooney scored so we were open to it last year...

sam-caddick said:

Think you´re right
It cost us last season - we went too gung ho and got caught with 2 suckers. We need to get into shrek and wind the coont up. After him they have nothing to provide the rapist with. Would like to see Jimmy track him everywhere and kick the coont senseless (snidely of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.