The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this being a goal fest. The question is, will Moyes play for a draw though at the Etihad?

There is no logic in the Manchester derby so form is irrelevant really. We could win 1-0 or 4-1, we could lose 2-0 or 4-3. You just don't know. To be honest, I hate the derby until the very time the final whistle blows for a City win... last season's flukey home loss was an awful experience, though probably not a patch on how they felt during the Sickswan.

mike channon´s windmill said:
sam-caddick said:
If we play as open as we did tonight we will get torn apart on the counter.

Pellegrini does worry me how he likes to promote attacking football, in games like this one coming up we have to include a little pragmatism and caution.

We can't play the you have a shot we have a shot game against the big teams.

Think you´re right
It cost us last season - we went too gung ho and got caught with 2 suckers. We need to get into shrek and wind the coont up. After him they have nothing to provide the rapist with. Would like to see Jimmy track him everywhere and kick the coont senseless (snidely of course)
Some of the derbies rooney has been close to losing it,and that has been due to kompany not giving him a sniff,hope to fcuk vinnie has him in his pocket for 90+ mins(still think we will win 3.2)

Magicpants said:
I'm not confident at all, dreading it.

I only ever approach a home derby thinking that a bizarre goal will win it for them, or we'll be diddle by some dodgy reffin' decision or they will have all the luck of every team playing at the weekend. But the upside is that MANUre, players, fans and management know they are not gonna walk in to a bunch of surrender monkeys and that worries them.

If we don't take care we might get broken by this game,i hope we can get a point out that game for us we need not to make it so much important cause it might kill the lads from building the confidence level up and i expert the manager to make it easy on then to focus on the footballing aspect.we need to play better not think of winning the game cause is a derby.

Boring as fuck 0-0

Webb will whack a few yellows out early which will stop both playing

i hate the nervousness of derbies but i fucking love giving it to the shit in the stands.

hatred isn't even close.

Think the 4-2-2-2 will get torn to shreds at times. Carrick is a clever passer and if someone isn't on him quickly (with Fernandinho the only realistic option) he can put balls through our lines with ease. Need Clichy back and hope Nasri can reproduce his display from tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.