The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FisHman99 said:
Rosler1985 said:
We're putting at least 4 past the ***** today. Horrible Rag twats.

Just been told if Spurs fail to beat Cardiff and we win, we will be top of the pile and those fucking Swamp dwellers will be 9th.

Fucking come on City.

We would need arsenal not to win aswell.

Could very easily be a five way split at the top tonight all on ten points.....with us sitting there hopefully on a big goal difference.

Ducado said:
de niro said:
burning blue soul said:
look on skys' sport website today. fecking hilarious - 5 articles about the scum (all pro scum) and 1 article about city (negative). where is that conspiracy thread when i need it!!!

the agenda is there for all to see. only the rags on here deny its there.

I am not a great believer in the agenda but I have been shocked by the amount of Pro United stories in the press today,

First they ignore us,then they laugh at us,then they fight us,then we win..
Ghandi..<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 am --<br /><br />
Ardwick Green Blue said:
I know many have posted this before but I wish our players would stop saying respectful things about the Rag twats as to me it looks like an ingrained inferiority complex.

I don't give a toss what their lot say about us even though they are always trying to put us down but I would love it if we returned it with interest.

Like it or not,the scum are current champions so we must treat them with respect in interviews,, kick the c u n ts off the park when playing them mind ;)

Chippy_boy said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rubbish,it shows class and professionalism.

Contrary to what you may think(and,it seems,hope.....)players from opposing/different clubs are friends outside of the game.

Could you give any examples of Rag 'friends' of our players saying anything positive or respectful about them in recent years?

I can't remember one instance but I can recall plenty of demeaning insults emanating from Stretford in that time.

I completely agree with you mate. The subtlety of us rising above it is lost on the swamp dwellers. The only language they would understand is ripe insults.

The only rag who has been even vaguely honest and complimentary when compliments are due is Gary Neville. He has constantly praised Zaba as being the best right back in the league, and Aguero, rating him as a 35 goal a season man. And Kompany as being the best centre half in the league. I have been pretty shocked at how complimentary he has been tbf.

De Gea has been complimentary too I believe.. Only rag ive got time for tbh.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Ducado said:
Mr Webb is having an early night

BUtTgllCQAE0Gxj.jpg:large
That is funny! And life-like....
It's not entirely accurate though.

Surely the Taggart picture would be facing the bed-stead to maximise arousal.

Its the poster on the ceiling(out of shot) that does excactly that..

It's a while since I was less confident in a City victory.

The way United sling that repetitive ball in from right to left, across the six yard box, I just hope Clichy is playing.

He can engage Valencia further up the pitch and make his tackle there, yet still has that pace to get back in.

Personally, I would like to see us line-up a little cuter and throw an extra midfielder in with Milner covering that left hand side and sacrifice a striker for Yaya moving more advanced?

If we are going to win this, think we will need at least three (gulps)

Todays game will define our season imo, its that big.

The win is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.