this is my startin Lin up with Silva. If he doesn't play :

Zab ---- Komp ---- Nasty ---- Kola

-------Fernandinho-------------------
----------------- --------------Toure -------

Navas ------------------------------Nasri

---------------------------Aguero-------------
------------Negredo--------------------------

This left side worries me a lot

The players we have should frighten any team, but so far the sum of the parts has been for the most part disappointing

After the start we have had, I'd play safe like the Utd v Chelsea game. The season has barely begun. And if we play a solid team we can still win and have players like Negredo and Aguero up front

Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo looks great on paper, but in the majority of games we've not been able to get the forwards into the game as the two central midfielders have been over run

Come on City! This will not define the season but will define our intent.

A derby in recent years has always mean more than most other fixtures because it is technically 6 points and doubles the goal difference.

mac said:
Rammy Blue said:
I've got a feeling that Sergio is going to run amok today, we get an early goal and run out comfortable winners.
I do hope he shuts camelgob up.there is no finer sight than seeing wio nearly crying.come on city.

Not that I follow Ferdinands career closely, but i understand he has been in awful form this season: let's hope it continues today.

Daily Rag Fail at it already.

Headline back page

GARY NEVILLE AHEAD OF THE MANCHESTER DERBY: Rooney and Van Persie can join football's greatest double acts and enter United folklore (and what better place to start than the Etihad?)

Won't post a link.

jrb said:

Headline back page

GARY NEVILLE AHEAD OF THE MANCHESTER DERBY: Rooney and Van Persie can join football's greatest double acts and enter United folklore (and what better place to start than the Etihad?)

Won't post a link.

Good on you for not posting (the link), the less attention they get the quicker they'll go out of business

jrb said:

Headline back page

Won't post a link.

great double act in the week when Rooney completely ignored the rapist for a tap in and went on to miss a sitter himself..

Shut up Neville you smug gooey bag..

Marvin said:
The players we have should frighten any team, but so far the sum of the parts has been for the most part disappointing

After the start we have had, I'd play safe like the Utd v Chelsea game. The season has barely begun. And if we play a solid team we can still win and have players like Negredo and Aguero up front

Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo looks great on paper, but in the majority of games we've not been able to get the forwards into the game as the two central midfielders have been over run

Don't think Utd will park the bus so we shouldn't face problems like we have this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.