The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
totallywired said:
I would start with milner instead of Navas, bring him on when the game stretches later on if needed, that pace could be the telling factor against tired players. The left side could be our weak link, so Kolorov should not be looking to get forward all the time. If we give these fuckers the same amount of chances as we have other teams this season, then i will be worried. Dzeko will start, his height will be needed at set pieces at both ends of the the pitch. Please CITY if you get thechance to shooy, just fuckin hit the thing, no faffin about. Vinny back, thank god. COME ON CITY !!!

I think dzeko will start also.he has a good overall record against the scum.

After the plzen result,i felt alot more confident about today,but from this morning im not to sure now just over three hours to go and im shitting it,more concerned about how pelligrini sets up,we have been to open in all our games so far,even though we have kept 4clean sheets...

mac said:
totallywired said:
I would start with milner instead of Navas, bring him on when the game stretches later on if needed, that pace could be the telling factor against tired players. The left side could be our weak link, so Kolorov should not be looking to get forward all the time. If we give these fuckers the same amount of chances as we have other teams this season, then i will be worried. Dzeko will start, his height will be needed at set pieces at both ends of the the pitch. Please CITY if you get thechance to shooy, just fuckin hit the thing, no faffin about. Vinny back, thank god. COME ON CITY !!!

I think he might start The Beast ahead of Dzeko. The Beast for them is an unknown quantity and I think there would be no easing himself into the game like Ed. Either way this is a game that we must win. We need to make a major statement in the league. This game can kick start us.

Total focus, win the midfield battle, and the game will be ours.

samharris said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
That is funny! And life-like....
It's not entirely accurate though.

Surely the Taggart picture would be facing the bed-stead to maximise arousal.

Its the poster on the ceiling(out of shot) that does excactly that..

Also out of camera shot is the rock-hard sock under the bed.

sir baconface said:
samharris said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's not entirely accurate though.

Surely the Taggart picture would be facing the bed-stead to maximise arousal.

Its the poster on the ceiling(out of shot) that does excactly that..

Also out of camera shot is the rock-hard sock under the bed.

Arf !! those were the days...

jollylescott said:
mac said:
totallywired said:

I think he might start The Beast ahead of Dzeko. The Beast for them is an unknown quantity and I think there would be no easing himself into the game like Ed. Either way this is a game that we must win. We need to make a major statement in the league. This game can kick start us.

Total focus, win the midfield battle, and the game will be ours.

Think Dzeko will start. If so, hope Negredo beasts the fuckers in a late flurry.

Would play milner on the left today to compensate for kolarov's poor defending , maybe rodwell in for navas and do a man marking job on shrek ,(he did it on silva whilst at everton) , start the game with a bit of caution , then last 20 minutes bring on navas,negredo,silva or jovetic to run their tiring O.A.P. defenders ragged , and finish them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.