The "Manchester" Snow Thread

Moorside... Oldham. 8 inches and another 6 forecast in next 24 hours,

managed to battle to failsworth this morning, took an hour. Ripponden road, Huddersfield road, Oldham way and Manchester road all the way to failsworth treacherous. none of these roads gritted.

Still snowing now in Failsworth... If the game was tonight, it would definitely be off!

Villa Blackburn is on because the snow hasnt reached the midlands yet, i live in Rugby near Coventry, no sign of snow yet, just a bit chilly. It is due soon though.

Godfather said:
Villa Blackburn is on because the snow hasnt reached the midlands yet, i live in Rugby near Coventry, no sign of snow yet, just a bit chilly. It is due soon though.
It's at Ewood first, no chance of that going ahead.

Godfather said:
It's at Blackburn tonight and Ewood Park is currently under about 6 inches of snow. Doubt it'll go ahead.

levets said:
Moorside... Oldham. 8 inches and another 6 forecast in next 24 hours,

managed to battle to failsworth this morning, took an hour. Ripponden road, Huddersfield road, Oldham way and Manchester road all the way to failsworth treacherous. none of these roads gritted.

Still snowing now in Failsworth... If the game was tonight, it would definitely be off!

You must like your job Levets!! I opened the curtains and then went back to bed.

Halfpenny said:
Godfather said:
It's at Ewood first, no chance of that going ahead.

Ah right, could have sworn it was at villa park, i stand corrected.

Got the day off too and I only started my new job yesterday! :)

Think I'm gonna go out now and have one big epic buzz in this! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.