The Mancini has played an absolute blinder thread.

Brilliant Pam so eloquently fuckin described too!

I love him, fantastic coach and Man - The way he stands in the face of his critics and defends his beliefs, his selections and his vision. It's admirable.

All season... Mentality, Mentality, Mentality - At times it did just sound like a buzz word. It wasn't, I think now we will all see what Mancini means by it - lets see the players now with this "winning mentality" I think we'll ALL be pleasently surprised.

Bobby Manc = Legend

Roberto is a genius, but sadly if he ever decided to leave I recommend we bring in Merson, Thompson and the other so called experts who seem to know everything about the game.

Love Roberto, Love Italy, Love City - effing hate SKY!

PAMMY!! YES , YES , YESSSSSSS!!!!

Seriously, Bob is a class act, a true gent and a bloody good manager. He´s also cool as fook and puts baconface to fookin shame
That´s all

mr t said:
He's dealt with all the big ego's at the club and there is no doubt among the players that he is the boss - he deserves credit for that because it can't have been an easy job.

It's a credit to those that have responded to that style of management too. Especially Micah who I had pegged as one that would be happy moving on to an easier way of life. But I do think that at some point of the season he realised that the boss sometimes does know best, and he is a totally different player because of it.

VK, De Jong, Tevez etc have all thrived under Mancinis "tough" management, but I think thats the sort of characters that I would expect would thrive.

Lucky13 said:
Never doubted him, the reason the press hate him is because he's not some rent a quote whore , who has a press conference about opening a door or any other inane happening.

Manager of the Season.

He won't get it, which is criminal. The press don't like him, he's not a lovable rogue like Droopy or Idiot Ian, It'll go to Slur for "Magical 19".

Oohvonkyvonky said:

I love him, fantastic coach and Man - The way he stands in the face of his critics and defends his beliefs, his selections and his vision. It's admirable.

All season... Mentality, Mentality, Mentality - At times it did just sound like a buzz word. It wasn't, I think now we will all see what Mancini means by it - lets see the players now with this "winning mentality" I think we'll ALL be pleasently surprised.

Bobby Manc = Legend

That's something else the media can no longer level at us; that the players don't have a winning mentality.

At least 14 of them do now!

Pam said:
Bobby Manc has had a massively impressive start to his City career and no amount of media sniping will change that. He had to intergrate what was practically a completely new team than the one he inherited from the clueless one and it has taken him less than 18 months to put a trophy on the table and deliver the Chimps League. I am sick of the media twats and their hostility to him. They can stick their bollocksville mean spiritedness up their arses. They have absolutely no intention of giving the man any credit at all, the fornicators, and not content with merely dissing our results, they are lying their bastard arses off about our style of football and how we got there. Only fuckers who never see us play could possibly come up with cretinous lies about being overly defensive and boring. When Mourinio did that, he was lauded as a genius.

If, for some warped reason or other, this was Arry Redknapp managing City and achieving these things, the journo's would be wanking themselves silly and calling for him to be canonised. And the stupid bastards wouldn't care how much money it took for him to do it.

Even more impressive, Mancini has helped us to the FA Cup and the Chimps League in spite of the fact that he is a relative newcomer to English football and the longer he is involved with the game here and with our club, the more formidable he will become. Please do some venting on this thread in support of our manager (or for that matter, vent against him if you are a silly arsed child who wants everything now)

(I should probably mention that the immediate reason for this rant was some twat of a book maker being interviewed on the radio and saying he wouldn't be surprised to see Arsene Wenger take over from Mancini in the summer, even if he hasn't won a pot with Arsenal for years and thinks he can win titles these days without spendng any of his club's money.)

I am so pissed off about all this.

FUCK 'EM. MANCINI RULES.

Totally agree....Mancini will have exceeded my wildest expectations if he manages to get 3rd.

Oohvonkyvonky said:

Bobby Manc = Legend

Spot on. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.