The Mandela Effect

I'll remember this one if I ever end up in court with someone giving evidence against me

Do you mean that the Forrest Gump one isn't true in the sense that it was his mother who used the term?

Because the words definitely come out of his mouth.

He says "Life WAS like a box of chocolates" rather than life is.

34 seconds was

30 seconds, same scene different angle ? Not sure if it is a cut scene or not tbh :)

I'd think there's a difference between mistaken quotes from films which are used and mutated by speech, and actual events such as when Mandela died.

False memory syndrome. Sometimes I check myself to confirm something happened and I didn't imagine it.

I'd think there's a difference between mistaken quotes from films which are used and mutated by speech, and actual events such as when Mandela died.

Yeah definitely, they're just easier to talk about.

The Shazaam movie one is the one that got me interested here. If you would have asked me to put my house on that, I'd have swore blind it existed.

Yeah definitely, they're just easier to talk about.

The Shazaam movie one is the one that got me interested here. If you would have asked me to put my house on that, I'd have swore blind it existed.

Ooh, I could do with a house... missed out there.

I know what you mean though - there's been football matches I've been to which I've then confused with different ones.

Looking at this a few months ago, love all things like this and paranormal stuff.

The Star Wars Luke i am your father quote, everyone remembers that and even the actor thought that's what he'd said when he in fact says no, i am your father.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.