The Mario Balotelli "hype"

He's always been a selfish player.....when he got his only assist for us it was the most important one ever....you have to love him for that and his less disruptive antics away from the team. I've never seen the talent that some of his team mates mention, he always looks an average player who doesn't try enough. The biggest shame is that he never seems to enjoy his football.....he always looks like a man with a point to prove.....someone who's uneasy in his skin....I really hope things improve for him and he makes a success of his time at Liverpool.

City Glory While Others Fade said:
He's always been a selfish player.....when he got his only assist for us it was the most important one ever....you have to love him for that and his less disruptive antics away from the team. I've never seen the talent that some of his team mates mention, he always looks an average player who doesn't try enough. The biggest shame is that he never seems to enjoy his football.....he always looks like a man with a point to prove.....someone who's uneasy in his skin....I really hope things improve for him and he makes a success of his time at Liverpool.

Possibly he enjoys being a celebrity more than being a footballer.

He needs to grow the fuck up and get his shit together, because he is in danger of becoming a punchline.

Pelle may well take his Italy position, especially considering he not flavor of the day with the manager and Pelle is doing so well for club and country, and Sturridge is miles ahead of him in terms of the fans, the manager and the other team members.

Remember when mancio used to post on here? I had an exchange with him on one occasion when he was rating Balo a better footballer than Suarez. That must have been in 2012 or 2013.

just look at how their paths have diverged since in terms of footballing achievement (and transfer value).

Re: The Mario Balotelli "hype"

sir baconface said:
Remember when mancio used to post on here? I had an exchange with him on one occasion when he was rating Balo a better footballer than Suarez. That must have been in 2012 or 2013.

just look at how their paths have diverged since in terms of footballing achievement (and transfer value).

To be fair he was the most clueless poster on here since bluemoon was invented

Balotelli1.jpg

_78437013_cityplayersprotest.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.