The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Stortz said:
His attitude is shite! But he's made more than enough money to make sure he's set for life so he dosn't give a fuck you can see it now every time he's on the pitch. I agree with what somebody earlier said and can see him playing in the Middle East plus he'l be the best player there and that will be perfect for his ego

and its not sure ! :)

he will need to run at least

Stortz said:
His attitude is shite! But he's made more than enough money to make sure he's set for life so he dosn't give a fuck you can see it now every time he's on the pitch. I agree with what somebody earlier said and can see him playing in the Middle East plus he'l be the best player there and that will be perfect for his ego
His attitude is terrible, but he definitely cares about football and we can see that from the moves he has made. Just compare him with the likes of Adebayor, Bridge and even Sinclair. Balotelli was not content to sit on his contract and took a pay cut to join Milan. Then at Milan he took another paycut to come and play for Liverpool. In more than one game has also been in tears after a loss.

Next move will probably be to New York City, but he is a player that I was wrong about.#

Liverpool using him as a scapegoat now that the season has predictably gone badly.

supercrystal7 said:
Stortz said:
His attitude is terrible, but he definitely cares about football and we can see that from the moves he has made. Just compare him with the likes of Adebayor, Bridge and even Sinclair. Balotelli was not content to sit on his contract and took a pay cut to join Milan. Then at Milan he took another paycut to come and play for Liverpool. In more than one game has also been in tears after a loss.

Next move will probably be to New York City, but he is a player that I was wrong about.#

Liverpool using him as a scapegoat now that the season has predictably gone badly.

I get what you are saying about him caring for the game, but look at it more like this - if he cared about football he'd have a better attitude on the park. Its a travesty to watch a player we know has bags of talent amble around the pitch like he couldnt give a fuck...the scousers will turn on him very soon (if they arent already).

TFC said:
supercrystal7 said:
Stortz said:

I get what you are saying about him caring for the game, but look at it more like this - if he cared about football he'd have a better attitude on the park. Its a travesty to watch a player we know has bags of talent amble around the pitch like he couldnt give a fuck...the scousers will turn on him very soon (if they arent already).

bet he dosnt last the season at anfield he will end up going AWOL

jimharri said:
He'll never change, he'll always be a player who won't fulfill his true potential. Shame, but there you go.

One of the biggest fraud in football getting exposed day after day :)
Especially the " he has potential " card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.