The media is just loving the fact that we lost.....

What people have to remember they are pandering to their audience, and their audience is not us, not any other club but United, like it or not they have a huge amount of plastic fans who would be hard put to find Manchester on a map!

And they buy papers, they don't mean it, it's a buisiness decision, just do what most of us do ignore them, their sales are falling don't help them, I have not purchased a newspaper for a long time, why should I, I can get all I want on the net, I very rarely read what they have to say about football on the net either.

In the end it does not matter what they say, the club will forge ahead (I hope)

Ducado said:
What people have to remember they are pandering to their audience, and their audience is not us, not any other club but United, like it or not they have a huge amount of plastic fans who would be hard put to find Manchester on a map!

And they buy papers, they don't mean it, it's a buisiness decision, just do what most of us do ignore them, their sales are falling don't help them, I have not purchased a newspaper for a long time, why should I, I can get all I want on the net, I very rarely read what they have to say about football on the net either.

In the end it does not matter what they say, the club will forge ahead (I hope)

Yep, it is a business decision. They would rather alienate City fans than the United fans. Everyone should just vote with their feet and never buy the sun again ( those that buy the pile of sh*te that is ).

BBC News at Six

Just shown yesterdays events at least they also showed Bellamy getting hit on the head at OT (bottle) to even things out a little?

Re: BBC News at Six

Ssshhhhhhh! We're not supposed to say the media can be fair as well as shitty with us.

Could be used in a People in Glass Houses conversation.

At the end of the day though both were out of order, shouldn't be condoned but can understand that it can happen in the heat of the moment.

meh... thinking about newcastle now.

Well done the BBC perhaps it may help the FA and the rag loving media to realise that it did happen before and jack shit was done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.