The media is just loving the fact that we lost.....

The cookie monster said:
Thought i would listen to a bit of saggers and collymore
Saggers wants us to play matches behind closed doors as a punishment.

HAHAHAHAHAH In that case Millwall and Leeds will be playing behind closed doors for 2 seasons. It will never happen Col nor will point deductions.
What did Irani twat face say this morning?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:

HAHAHAHAHAH In that case Millwall and Leeds will be playing behind closed doors for 2 seasons. It will never happen Col nor will point deductions.
Dont know mate
I just thought i would listen to an hour of this,tbf collymore has said its not just city and mentioned the bellamy incident.

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:

Dont know mate
I just thought i would listen to an hour of this,tbf collymore has said its not just city and mentioned the bellamy incident.

I actually don't mind Collymore.He is probably balanced in his view of most things.

The cookie monster said:

Last season Saggers actually admitted that he didn't want City to win the league because "they'll have bought it". At least he was honest.

and yet some still latch onto the shit they put about certain players and then use it on forums like this one to say when x player and y player shouldnt play.......

open your eyes and brains!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.