Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap and £80m? I don’t think so....
Its been reported that Pep has never been overly keen on Jesus, we just haven't had an opportunity like this to move. Jesus I am sure would love to emulate his hero Ronaldo in playing for Barcelona and would immediately become their no9. The deal works, there are plenty of young and upcoming strikers out there, there is one Lionel Messi.

I think Jesus is not enough. Jesus, Bernardo, Foden, even Sterling, in a package all together, ..., but even this is not enough. Do people know really how much is Messi's salary in Barca? They ll be able to get 4-5 top players as they offload Messi. I think UEFA would chase us with FFP the first day after signing him. I don't see any other club apart from PSG doing this, with a massive help of a large team of corporate solicitors.
You really believe the club would put us in reach of breaching ffp to make this happen. Wow

I don't like this new reports about Messi going in to training and all on Sunday/Monday as he doesn't want sanctions by club? If he has sent I'm Out fax, then what does he care ...
He is employed by Barca and so needs to abide by his contract until he is released He claims he can leave for free due his clause Barca say the clause expired in May it depends upon how its interpreted in law as FIFA extended the normal end of season clauses due to Covid

I think Jesus is not enough. Jesus, Bernardo, Foden, even Sterling, in a package all together, ..., but even this is not enough. Do people know really how much is Messi's salary in Barca? They ll be able to get 4-5 top players as they offload Messi. I think UEFA would chase us with FFP the first day after signing him. I don't see any other club apart from PSG doing this, with a massive help of a large team of corporate solicitors.

Haha great banter

Its been reported that Pep has never been overly keen on Jesus, we just haven't had an opportunity like this to move. Jesus I am sure would love to emulate his hero Ronaldo in playing for Barcelona and would immediately become their no9. The deal works, there are plenty of young and upcoming strikers out there, there is one Lionel Messi.
Only works if get Martinez in to replace him and get him working with his argie colleagues

Have you been anywhere near Paul Merson, did he offer you anything?

Reported where?

the echo now claiming LiVarpool could be his best bet, they can give him what he craves, as he has experienced Anfield for himself.

Yea they probably could make it work financially by writing off the coutinho money they are owed, and he won't need wages as he'll play for the pride of the shirt, like the rest of them.
I’m sure he’d fit right in in Liverpool with all that silverware he’s won, hope he’s got a good alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.