Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With barca been in such a bad way financially. Could this be a way of getting them involved to become part of the CFG. Pep can't be to happy with things that are happening there.

So, can I take it that we’ll hear nothing new until next week, or God knows when.

I can take the weekend off now.

Someone will pm me if he signs?
Sorry that was me in the pub last night to my mate
A Gulfstream private jet landed in Manchester at lunchtime. Call sign GLF4. Seems it originated in St Petersburg. Has Messi been on a Baltic cruise or something?
Who knows but that's where the sheikhs brothers boat has been for the last couple of weeks been sailing up and down the baltic coast .

With barca been in such a bad way financially. Could this be a way of getting them involved to become part of the CFG. Pep can't be to happy with things that are happening there.
Never gonna happen. Barcelona is owned by it's members.

I expect to meeting to happen 7 or 8pm tonight.

Longer this takes the better.. If Messi was staying then barca would be shouting from the roof tops already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.