Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,that's what I mean......no mithering him to sign a new one,basically saying,"ok Leo,if that's what you want"
They will try their best to convince him to stay regardless But if Leo has made up his mind they can't force him like Bartomeu did because there are no contractual obligations anymore

What is Messi going to do in 2 years tho when he is finished at barca?

If he came to city now he has the whole of CFG to choose from after his time with us.

It all depends on how long Messi wants to play for. This could be why he chooses city now.

What is Messi going to do in 2 years tho when he is finished at barca?

If he came to city now he has the whole of CFG to choose from after his time with us.

It all depends on how long Messi wants to play for. This could be why he chooses city now.

Surely he'd have offers from Argentina? Depends if he wants a full project/a move to America rather than going back home I guess.

I hope it's a project/us/then America

I still think he'll leave and join City.

Think about it, even when a new President comes in ... what's he going to do? Bring a load of better players with him to transform Barca literally overnight?

If Messi stays he is basically kissing goodbye to any sort of 'retiring on a high' notion.

If he joins us, he gets to play alongside players he openly admires (Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero) playing for his favourite manager.

The question is, why WOULDN'T he leave?

Think about it, even when a new President comes in ... what's he going to do? Bring a load of better players with him to transform Barca literally overnight?

If Messi stays he is basically kissing goodbye to any sort of 'retiring on a high' notion.

If he joins us, he gets to play alongside players he openly admires (Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero) playing for his favourite manager.

Hate to be the party pooper if he leaves now the fans will turn on him & potentially his wife & kids who want to stay in Barcelona. He will stay at Barca for 2/3 more years sadly

Maybe Messi actually wants another challenge before his playing career is over...he has achieed everything he ever could at Barca - he literaly cant do/win any more on the playing side.....

He could leave for a few years and then undoubtedly return in some sort of other role if he wishes - I cant imagine there is a Barca fan that would begrudge him that.

Remember he has seen fake Ronaldo move on and continue his success - maybe there is an element of desire for Messi to see if he can do the same thing. Ronadlo has had success in the prem and in spain - Messi hasnt due to him being a one club man - is this the thing that Ronaldo has over messi and can say he has achieved where messi hasnt?

Want to believe you here's hoping!

They will try their best to convince him to stay regardless But if Leo has made up his mind they can't force him like Bartomeu did because there are no contractual obligations anymore
Yeah,I know mate,just don't want to see another circus regards wether he will stay or leave,I'd sooner someone just say "this is what's happening,end of"
I would think the Barca fans are fed up of it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.