Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d even throw in Mahrez or Bernardo alongside Garcia to close this deal in January, honestly

Technically not. Legally, perhaps not, either?

If he signs a pre-contract in January that will be binding.
Any chance Tolm he moves in January? Just reading what's coming out nightly in my case it seems it's headed that way, but that's me connecting dots and drawing my own conclusions.

How do these pre-contracts work? Can he walk back on them? Like sign one then be persuaded to stay by a new president?

Could be a big move to persuade Messi. Again, I know all these candidates leak/chat a lot of shite to get to the head of the pack but if Messi's main gripe is that the squad isn't that good, bringing back a player he had such a good relationship with is a good place to start.

Could be a big move to persuade Messi. Again, I know all these candidates leak/chat a lot of shite to get to the head of the pack but if Messi's main gripe is that the squad isn't that good, bringing back a player he had such a good relationship with is a good place to start.

they cant afford the wages of the current players. Jordi Farré probably on the phone to Neymar asking if he minds not taking them to court for more money.

They couldn't stump up what we wanted for Garcia, no way can they afford Neymar s transfer fee and I can't see him taking a wage cut either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.