Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen enough in Messi to know that he would be a huge asset to City.

Just fucking stop it Marv.

You sound like some twat in front of a camera for sly news or on the couch of Sunday Supplement.

Read that first line and understand how fucking ridiculous it is.

Greatest player the game has ever known and you have seen enough to know he will be an asset?

No shit sherlock, no fucking shit.

Some people are fearing shadows and have fallen for the propaganda machine that is Barca board.
I have no doubt he'll be a humble guy who will do what Pep asks him to do.

I think this breadth of fresh air will do world of good to him, he hasn't been happy at Barca for years despite being the main man all the time.
He has been carrying a team. Now he can just get back to playing football under a coach who more than anyone else can devise a method of play that suits his game.

I think this move can revitalise the player and Pep. What a proposition for Pep.

Maradona
Stoichkov
Ronaldo
cruyff
Romario
Rivaldo
Ronaldinho
Etc...

All of these before Messi stepped foot in Barcelona. Perhaps you are making the same mistake that Messi is. No one player is bigger than the club.

Messi will sign for city, but let it be known that anything short of a Champions League will be a utter failure.

Bringing Messi in to the tune of 50 million euro a season net pay will create a massive gap in the salary structure of any team.

As a Barcelona fan I can tell you that if you are looking or a leader, he ain’t it. He will no doubt bring you glorious evenings of soccer at the Etihad. I will be right there to wish the team well, but you gotta ask yourself if it’s worth bringing a guy who’s displaying the worst of examples of leadership and gratitude to a club that made him the person he is today.
I don't think he owes Barcelona anything whatsoever.. Without him you would have won absolutely zero.

Just fucking stop it Marv.

You sound like some twat in front of a camera for sly news or on the couch of Sunday Supplement.

Read that first line and understand how fucking ridiculous it is.

Greatest player the game has ever known and you have seen enough to know he will be an asset?

No shit sherlock, no fucking shit.
Quit trying to score points. I can take a sentence from anyones comments and try and ridicule it.

I am excited about Messi signing and want to discuss it with other City fans. There's no need to be so continually hostile.

I doubt very much Koeman either has any say in it or any influence on Messi - there's mutual respect but that's it

Under the tenure of Bartomeu, coaches have been caretakers - they do his bidding

Of all those involved the Dutchman is going to come out unscathed comparatively - he'll simply be leading Barca in the post-Messi era which he is less likely to come out unscathed

He’s being the puppet

He will be remembered as the manager in charge when Messi left not the manager who rebuilt the team

He will do the year and then Xavi or Iniesta fancy the job and come back the heroes

Your president is a dick but he is Catalonian I presume so will always say he was doing right by the club

Quit trying to score points. I can take a sentence from anyones comments and try and ridicule it.

I am excited about Messi signing and want to discuss it with other City fans. There's no need to be so continually hostile.

I'm not scoring points, im pointing out the fucking obvious.

Its utter cliched nonsense fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.