The Michael Owen Brochure.

"Because Newcastle lacked a creative midfielder, Michael has been asked to play a deeper role, so the electric bursts are seen less frequently, but still remain"

What about Sir Joey!?!

I think somebody could get very lucky with Owen and, if they can keep him fit, he'd be an absolute bargain. Not for us though. We've got far too many injury prone forwards as it is.

The people who put that brochure together should be done for fraud under the Trades Description act

andymafia said:
"Because Newcastle lacked a creative midfielder, Michael has been asked to play a deeper role, so the electric bursts are seen less frequently, but still remain"

What about Sir Joey!?!

I think somebody could get very lucky with Owen and, if they can keep him fit, he'd be an absolute bargain. Not for us though. We've got far too many injury prone forwards as it is.

This is key - with Bellamy and Santa Cruz on the books, we can't be signing up another injury-plagued striker.

Would be a good punt for someone, but not us for this reason!

He's 29 FFS - still a huge threat to any defence - why not blow your own trumpet - the press just want to knock him down
With a regular start he can still be a leading goalscorer,
personally i would love him but it aint gonna happen cos we are looking bigger (jees how times change)
but if he gets a decent club he will do well

"Michael Owen is a global football star. After David Beckham, he is the best known
English player in the world."

Gerrard, Mini Skirt, Terry, Lampard, Shrek...

article-1194363-0567D078000005DC-897_468x350.jpg

as a designer this annoys me, hes tryin to advertise himself to clubs and this is jus embarrasing. the heading and text should be aligned and the first paragraph should be on line with his eye.

The team he plays for was relegated. That tells you everything you need to know. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Pearcey said:
The team he plays for was relegated. That tells you everything you need to know. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
yea but he is .....cool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.