The miserable old bastard thread

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Helps if your over 50

Moan about anything that gets on your tits

ok I'll start, Taylor fuckin Swift is doing concerts in Oz atm and Im sick to death of hearing about her. Its tay tay this and tay tay that..
I hate these fucking singers that dance around the stage with headsets and dancers behind them, Katie Perry, Gaga...all that shit
The music is more than likely lip synced and its all style over substance and yeah plastic.

What do people see in this shite ffs ?

FFS think your old if born in 1965, got my first season ticket in 1964 H block main stand. Not seen a funny stand up comic for 10 years on the tele. Every UKIP supporter I have spoken to has been a wanker of the first water. Jezza is taking the Labour Party back to the early 80s, I expect Peter Taffe to become a special adviser any day soon.
King Charles 111 will be a recruiting officer for Great Britain to become a republic. RIIAC along with the Boiled Bollock Robbie Savage and Camel Gob

Taylor Swift? She's shit but she's fit. I'm only in my 30s but what pisses me off is Americanisms and Islam. Americanisms because there is no escape from it, Islam because it threatens my kids and countrymen, and is fucking stupid.

FFS think your old if born in 1965, got my first season ticket in 1964 H block main stand. Not seen a funny stand up comic for 10 years on the tele. Every UKIP supporter I have spoken to has been a wanker of the first water. Jezza is taking the Labour Party back to the early 80s, I expect Peter Taffe to become a special adviser any day soon.
King Charles 111 will be a recruiting officer for Great Britain to become a republic. RIIAC along with the Boiled Bollock Robbie Savage and Camel Gob
I'm not even plugged into the telly. But Bill Hicks? Richard Pryor? Bill Maher? Going back a bit, Lenny Bruce?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.