the missing ingredient.

Bill

luck.
we get fuck all, nothing, no own goals, rebounds fall in the other teams favour, barmy refs the lot.
the rags are the luckiest team ever, you can be shit or the best team going but if you are lucky you'll win more than you lose.

I'd say a top class winger and another centre half are our missing ingredients.

Admittedly we never seem to quite get the rub of the green.

Of all the things tonight can be put down to, luck wasn't one of them. Normally I would agree with the statement but tonight we were pretty much terrible.

I'd say playing well for a full 90 minutes instead of 30 would be a good start.

Yeah sure feels that way sometimes. A really good winger as the above poster said would go a long way towards helping us too.

There is also the theory that you make your own luck. Aggressive action creates positive reaction. The rags when aggressive create luck. Look at their goals I swear half of them are just whipped into the box knock arounds that get tapped in.

If luck had anything about it we would have had another penalty when the defender had hold of joes shirt has he was heading the ball, can't believe no one noticed, I got the impression the ref just wanted it over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.