the missing ingredient.

de niro said:
luck.
we get fuck all, nothing, no own goals, rebounds fall in the other teams favour, barmy refs the lot.
the rags are the luckiest team ever, you can be shit or the best team going but if you are lucky you'll win more than you lose.

maybe we also miss a goalkeeper that don't concede a goal on every fuckying freekick is shooted on his left side. particularly when he have the wall on his right side.

de niro said:
luck.
we get fuck all, nothing, no own goals, rebounds fall in the other teams favour, barmy refs the lot.
the rags are the luckiest team ever, you can be shit or the best team going but if you are lucky you'll win more than you lose.

utter shite - we were fookin woeful first half and shite away - we only got fookion interested tonight when we went 2 down - had we started this game like we finished i think we would have won - piss poor performances cost us nothing more -

Mancio said:
de niro said:
luck.

maybe we also miss a goalkeeper that don't concede a goal on every fuckying freekick is shooted on his left side. particularly when he have the wall on his right side.

I'd take Joe over Mancini's team selection and tactics recently!

Mancio said:
de niro said:
luck.

Something I really hate in football this.

On a freekick if the ball goes over the wall and in then its a good free-kick just move on. Hate it though when goalkeepers get beat at their side. He should have caught that freekick never mind just have saved it!

DalbeyINUK said:
Yeah sure feels that way sometimes. A really good winger as the above poster said would go a long way towards helping us too.

There is also the theory that you make your own luck. Aggressive action creates positive reaction. The rags when aggressive create luck. Look at their goals I swear half of them are just whipped into the box knock arounds that get tapped in.

Like tonight? Or last week? Or vs Blackburn, Basel or the bar codes.. Or getting owned but flukily lucky at Norwich. They're shit. They're winning out of luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.