The Mole Exposed

And once again.........thankyou KK for giving this totally talentless stirrer a 5 year contract!! Why?!

My moneys on Doris the cleaner she hovering and over heard the whole thing.Then she told Joyce the tea lady who was then gassing in the laundrette enjoying a richmonds whilst her draws were on full spin, and was oveheard by some lucky keyboard warriers who started posting on there respective websites

Mike D said:
My moneys on Doris the cleaner she hovering and over heard the whole thing.Then she told Joyce the tea lady who was then gassing in the laundrette enjoying a richmonds whilst her draws were on full spin, and was oveheard by some lucky keyboard warriers who started posting on there respective websites

Cant have been Joyce, she's lost her voice with ManFlu.

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
Evans was sat watching the game in a East stand box on Saturday. He looked totally uninterested and spent all game texting and ringing people. He certainly did not seem bothered that we were loosing.

As oppossed to you who was completely interested whilst watching him all game?

Can't seriously believe any actions led by danny mills have much weight though. I mean he's not even been on the bench in god knows how long. Plus he must be out of contract soon I would guess/HOPE!!

johnny crossan said:
Do you want to know who is the first team squad member actively working to get Hughes sacked and feeding the journos their titbits of salacious club gossip ?

Danny Mills IMO

(He's got form - remember the Stephen Ireland to Sunderland story when he was punditing on Ch 5)

Any particular reason you have posted the exact same message using the same username on at least 3 city sites today - this one, mancityfans.net and citymancs (which are the 3 I visist). I'm definitely not a Danny Mills fan but this you must be skirting close to getting a libel suit.

Did he piss on your chips at half-time the other day?

bluemoondays - Thank goodness I've not joined recently - otherwise I really would get the treatment. The simple reason I posted this on 3 sites is to share my thoughts with as many people as possible. Bring on the libel suite, it's on the record - Danny's out to get Hughes sacked. Does that make him a hero or a villain? I suspect you're grumpy because you're missing Ajay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.