The Mole / Team Leaks

Did anyone see those two guys with a microphone/cam before the coach arrived. (Had an AN mic - not sure what channel they are) - they knew Bravo was in net and the team hadn't even got off the coach??
I knew Bravo would be in goal about September 2017 unless he was injured, its hardly earth shattering news, I wouldn't be surprised if he plays Tuesday too, and I also have a sneaky feeling it will be Ederson at Anfield, but don't call me mystic meg just yet.

Pep, I do not think it bothers him much if the lineup is filtered minutes before. When training Barça there was a time that filtered well in advance (it was said to be Cesc) and he got very angry. Here the biggest fear I see is that the journalist is from a media outlet that hates Pep. Watch out.

Does it really matter what lineup City fields? They just kick everyone's ass the same way each time out. They don't alter what they do.

This bellend has been doing it for weeks now. The sooner this is nipped in the bud the better.

Glad it’s starting to get attention now -

This is the same guy who was getting kids to hold up a home shirt with the name Messi on the back of it at the start of the season.
There was a thread on here about it. He has an anti City slant, and on one of his tweets earlier in the season I called him out on what he did. I linked the thread and never heard from him again.

People laugh it off but I’ve seen the team posted 45 minutes early by this guy. Enough time for the opposition to see it and make adjustments if they felt an advantage could be gained. Agüero needs to cut this shit out. Also the weekly bellyaching about his woes.

I don’t get the comments by posters saying ‘who cares?’

1. It’s clearly taking the piss by whichever player is respo
This is the same guy who was getting kids to hold up a home shirt with the name Messi on the back of it at the start of the season.
There was a thread on here about it. He has an anti City slant, and on one of his tweets earlier in the season I called him out on what he did. I linked the thread and never heard from him again.

I didn't realise this was the guy....he's a bit of a shit stirring ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.