The Mole / Team Leaks

No he doesn't .

He certainly knows where Silva is going to be lot before anyone else in the media, and was the first journalist to reveal the cause of his injury - which according to him was released with permission - and I can't imagine he'd be welcome around the club if he released that news without the say so.

As I said, the main problem with this situation is that the journalist / media hate Pep. Here in Spain we already know them. I have a hard time believing that it is Silva. In addition, having Pep the contacts that he has and with journalists like "Lu" must know more or less who is the player who filters it. My bet is Bravo or Agüero.

Just noticed his recent tweet says his location is Manchester. Not just a random journalist in Spain, I imagine it’s someone who hears thing via the club as he has info on Jesus’s test next week and aguero, Silva etc

Same guy - now saying that Jesus has possible ACL injury. Hmmmm - wonder what that could do to the Sanchez price?

So posters who said they’re not arsed about this now see why it could be a bad thing?

Same guy - now saying that Jesus has possible ACL injury. Hmmmm - wonder what that could do to the Sanchez price?

So posters who said they’re not arsed about this now see why it could be a bad thing?
Was about to say this. Up until now I was indifferent to it—no real harm in the way he is disclosing the team sheets early.

However, leaking this sort of information, during a transfer window, is not helpful at all and has the potential to undermine the club.

This has won me over to the argument that City need to deal with this and soon. Even if the information is incorrect this can damage negotiations elsewhere.

He certainly knows where Silva is going to be lot before anyone else in the media, and was the first journalist to reveal the cause of his injury - which according to him was released with permission - and I can't imagine he'd be welcome around the club if he released that news without the say so.
Close to the club maybe but the poster said close to Silva or his "inner circle" that isn't the case.

Nobody has any evidence to prove who gives him his information. So why is every nobody on this forum who knows nothing guessing aguero ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.