the money stick we get beaten by

city saint

the amount of crap being spouted about us buying the league is getting ridiculous,the fact is that everyone buys a team unless you bring them all through the academy like the Trafford red sox.the amount of money spent line is irrelevant as if you bring in players from other teams to improve your team your spending money trying to get better,i bet if you went through every teams squads there will be very few that havnt been bought.

city saint said:
the amount of crap being spouted about us buying the league is getting ridiculous,the fact is that everyone buys a team unless you bring them all through the academy like the Trafford red sox.the amount of money spent line is irrelevant as if you bring in players from other teams to improve your team your spending money trying to get better,i bet if you went through every teams squads there will be very few that havnt been bought.

tbh we should be used to it by now. Ignore it and just enjoy watching, by far, the best team in the league.
Let the gutter snipes whinge and moan, while we just go about our business.

Yet Arsenal have just spent £40mill on Ozil and their fans we're screaming at the Board to spend some money last season and this season.

Once again we had the hand-money gestures in the away end yesterday.

"Look you t***, you cost us £40 million!" * How the f*** are we supposed to take the piss out of City and their spending anymore?"

59495.3.jpg

It's something I can live with.There are very few fans that would'nt like their clubs to spend the kind of money we have.Add to that we have an owner who won't be looking to recoup his outlay and all's good in Manchester.

Pigeonho said:
Chelsea get it some 11 years on. It's nothing to remotely care about at the end of the day.

Correct, we shouldn't care. Besides it gives underachieving managers an excuse.

Funny how the money never figures so prominently when we lose! There's a constant comparison between the amount Xfc have shelled out and what MCFC have shelled out. We are listed in the millions whilst The Dog and Duck have only coughed up fourpence ha'penny!

Well, the world saw what yer get for yer money yesterday! Quality across the pitch!

The other one which crops up with monotonous regularity is the lack of English bodies in the starting eleven. If we have English in the starting eleven it's pointed out that there are no English players on the bench.

All part of the concerted world agenda that fauned on the likes of Cantona and Bergkamp. Now there's two players who played for the love of the shirt and wouldn't take a penny for the privilege.

What ever u do today dont read that red twat
ray ansbro's column in the sunday star its the biggest pile of bitter shite ive ever read in my life.
(Ime useless with computer stuff so i cant do a link or wotever) but in one paragraph he calls our owner sheik n vac and then carrys on with more crap, the blokes a 1st class wanker and apparantly hes the sports editor!!! Oh and he lives in manchester really hope i meet him someday.

lordloverocket said:
ray ansbro's column in the sunday star its the biggest pile of bitter shite ive ever read in my life.
(Ime useless with computer stuff so i cant do a link or wotever) but in one paragraph he calls our owner sheik n vac and then carrys on with more crap, the blokes a 1st class wanker and apparantly hes the sports editor!!! Oh and he lives in manchester really hope i meet him someday.
The viz is a better read than that shite and it's in Geordie dialect as well.

lordloverocket said:
The daily star you say? This is a paper who, when the world is unfortunate enough to have had something major happen in it, prints which soap star is fucking which footballer on its front page. It's the equivalent of a comic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.