the money stick we get beaten by

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I posted on the post match thread that I was walking back to the car with 3 gooners on Saturday. Anyway it all started very friendly etc until one of the tits decided to try to use the stick. "Well it really is easy to blow teams away when you spend money like you have".
I was a little taken aback by this but anyway my 13 yr old lad,yes 13 responded like a caged tiger..."you what,so have Arsenal never spent any money on players to the level we have? Ozil cost you 42 million-the most expensive player on the pitch today".. I said leave it son,it aint worth it now being only 13 he won't remember the heighty days of Arsenals trophies-Saying that it has been that fucking long even I am starting to struggle..I decided to chip in with "It's really ironic that you mention the spending because were the following players brought through your yth academy or was it the fact the cosy cartel was spending all the sky money when little old city were in div 2 etc..Ian Wright,Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry,Robert Pires,Manu Petit,David Seamen,Patrick Vieira,Andre Arshavin,Jose Antonio Reyes,Sylvain Wiltord,Hleb" etc etc....."
They just responded with "Well it was earnt money" to which I responded with "Yeah from Sky and you mugs getting ripped off wih your season ticket prces year in year out-have safe trip home"

Seriously the most bitter cunts in the word.
The "earned" thing always makes me chuckle, like they've somehow had a fucking hand in it.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I posted on the post match thread that I was walking back to the car with 3 gooners on Saturday. Anyway it all started very friendly etc until one of the tits decided to try to use the stick. "Well it really is easy to blow teams away when you spend money like you have".
I was a little taken aback by this but anyway my 13 yr old lad,yes 13 responded like a caged tiger..."you what,so have Arsenal never spent any money on players to the level we have? Ozil cost you 42 million-the most expensive player on the pitch today".. I said leave it son,it aint worth it now being only 13 he won't remember the heighty days of Arsenals trophies-Saying that it has been that fucking long even I am starting to struggle..I decided to chip in with "It's really ironic that you mention the spending because were the following players brought through your yth academy or was it the fact the cosy cartel was spending all the sky money when little old city were in div 2 etc..Ian Wright,Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry,Robert Pires,Manu Petit,David Seamen,Patrick Vieira,Andre Arshavin,Jose Antonio Reyes,Sylvain Wiltord,Hleb" etc etc....."
They just responded with "Well it was earnt money" to which I responded with "Yeah from Sky and you mugs getting ripped off wih your season ticket prces year in year out-have safe trip home"

Seriously the most bitter cunts in the word.
The "earned" thing always makes me chuckle, like they've somehow had a fucking hand in it.
You forgot the investment from Fiszman to give multi million pound contracts to certain players,to keep them at the club.How earn't was that !

Re: Success bought not earnt

Memphinho said:
jrb said:
Since that list was published in January of this year, I think they've added another 10-15 sponsors. They must have between 45-50 sponsors ATM.

Not to mention selling 10% of the club on the NYSE. And listing the club/company in the Cayman Islands.

And their fans accuse our club of selling it's soul.(get to f***!)

ofBe8iH.jpg

eewtpD0.jpg

vlJBN1Z.jpg

And to think I thought Casillero Del Diablo was decent wine.....
so did I, never buying it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.