The morgue that is Colin Bell Stand

Kinkyboots10

Had a great start to the day down at Shambles Square. Brought the kids, everyone in a great mood, even saw DE Niro and his inflatable gloves! Really up for the game, me and the family in good voice and couldn't wait to take our seats. We were singing and shouting our hearts out on level 1 right behind the dug out, only for some toool behind me to poke me in the back and tell me to shut up as I was spoiling everyone else's enjoyment. WTF???? It was dead in that stand! If it wasn't for me in the immediate vicinity you could've heard a pin drop! I took no notice of course and can hardly speak now my throat is so sore. Still put a dampener on my day though. Couldn't believe he told me to be quiet, it was the UEFA quarter cup final for God's sake!!! I caught him on video a few times and am sorely tempted to name and shame the saddo. I'm gutted we didn't get through but still proud of our lads tonight. CTID!!!

Kinkyboots10 said:
Had a great start to the day down at Shambles Square. Brought the kids, everyone in a great mood, even saw DE Niro and his inflatable gloves! Really up for the game, me and the family in good voice and couldn't wait to take our seats. We were singing and shouting our hearts out on level 1 right behind the dug out, only for some toool behind me to poke me in the back and tell me to shut up as I was spoiling everyone else's enjoyment. WTF???? It was dead in that stand! If it wasn't for me in the immediate vicinity you could've heard a pin drop! I took no notice of course and can hardly speak now my throat is so sore. Still put a dampener on my day though. Couldn't believe he told me to be quiet, it was the UEFA quarter cup final for God's sake!!! I caught him on video a few times and am sorely tempted to name and shame the saddo. I'm gutted we didn't get through but still proud of our lads tonight. CTID!!!
I thought is was quite good in the CB tonight

Kinkyboots10 said:

Good on you. I normally in there but was in the South Stand corner tonight, miles better from a noise perspective..........although that might have something to do with the game as well I'd imagine

CB 328 was decent too, for the first time ever.

I sat next to a guy who actually knew about football and didn't criticise players constantly like some of the mongs do near me. Very enjoyable night in terms of chatting and atmosphere. Still there the odd few idiots who refused to celebrate Caicedo's goal and refused to give him any credit.

Despite the criticism that we often get on here, the North Stand was rocking tonight.

n_mcfc said:

I sat next to a guy who actually knew about football and didn't criticise players constantly like some of the mongs do near me. Very enjoyable night in terms of chatting and atmosphere. Still there the odd few idiots who refused to celebrate Caicedo's goal and refused to give him any credit.

where you sit? that guy sounds like me hahaha :)

i was down the front in 136 (North Stand). Atmosphere was great, the best its been for a long while. Im paying the price now though with a very sore throat!

n_mcfc said:

what? tell me you're kidding.

i had a great time in CB 327, first time ive been up there in ages and thought the atmosphere was great up there too.

i was so pumped for it, im absolutely gutted we lost but we played at least and made a game of it

TaylorWill07 said:
n_mcfc said:

where you sit? that guy sounds like me hahaha :)

Row D seat 804/5. I went mental when Caicedo scored and so did the rest of the block, only to realise he was offside. We also spent the majority of the game in shock over the linesmen's decisions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.