The morgue that is Colin Bell Stand

I was in CB 326..would echo what everyone else from up in the gods said, great atmosphere, loads singing, and some good quality chat about the game...first time up there, and I'd go again, although I must admit was still looking enviously down at the south stand corner, where it looked like a right laugh!

Kinkyboots10 said:
Had a great start to the day down at Shambles Square. Brought the kids, everyone in a great mood, even saw DE Niro and his inflatable gloves! Really up for the game, me and the family in good voice and couldn't wait to take our seats. We were singing and shouting our hearts out on level 1 right behind the dug out, only for some toool behind me to poke me in the back and tell me to shut up as I was spoiling everyone else's enjoyment. WTF???? It was dead in that stand! If it wasn't for me in the immediate vicinity you could've heard a pin drop! I took no notice of course and can hardly speak now my throat is so sore. Still put a dampener on my day though. Couldn't believe he told me to be quiet, it was the UEFA quarter cup final for God's sake!!! I caught him on video a few times and am sorely tempted to name and shame the saddo. I'm gutted we didn't get through but still proud of our lads tonight. CTID!!!

I was in row X just behind you and i was surrounded by misserable smelly old bastards (some fucker kept farting and it stank).

der bomber28 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
i was down the front in 136 (North Stand). Atmosphere was great, the best its been for a long while. Im paying the price now though with a very sore throat![/quote

I was sat here aswell was quality atmosphere was really something special, i was the guy stood on the wall going fookin mental when caicedo scored only for it to be ruled offside the shear feeling of deflation made me feel really sick oh well onwards and upwards was so proud of my fellow blues last night and the team of course made my sore throat well worth it. ctid :-)
totally agree, it is frustrating it's not like that more often. I usually sit up the back of 136 and the atmosphere isnt the best. I think ill have to switch my season ticket down the front to see if we can get the stand rocking again like it was last night.

bluestevei said:
for the first time, i was in the 3rd tier block 326 top bb

You must have been behind me somewhere, I was on aa. :)

I've been up there twice now and I can't tell you how much of a drastic improvement there was in the atmosphere. How proud I am to be a blue.

i have to say i thought last night was the best its been in the CB since we moved there

i have a season ticket for 326 and sometimes its so bad you feel like jumping off but last night was quite good

CB tends to be a morgue, despite my best efforts.
The fact is most of 'em are old main stand types who don't 'do' the singing/shouting bit. Usually due to age.
It's a young man's job boys, it's your turn.

colin bell stand aisle 125 was great last night i can't talk my thoat is sore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.