The morgue that is Colin Bell Stand

Colin Bell 327 also! Never been up there before and I thought "hmmm, atmosphere's going to be a bit shit but at least we get a very good view of game play".
Fuck me! atmosphere was great and had some great chats with lads sat next me.

325, colin bell stand, tier3,

finally ive been up to the heavens and had a great atmosphere, great time.

Duphrates said:
Colin Bell 327 also! Never been up there before and I thought "hmmm, atmosphere's going to be a bit shit but at least we get a very good view of game play".
Fuck me! atmosphere was great and had some great chats with lads sat next me.

yup so did i. the guy next to me was bob on. everyone seemed to be getting involved with the chants, and i can tell you from up here, being able to hear the entire stadium was incredible

118 and the atmosphere was intense.....shame about the ten german bombers song and other not needed words but were soon drowned out by the echo's instanbul and others

great night the ground was buzzing everyone from players to fans gave everything made it fantastic.....except the officals......but were MCFC OK CTID!!!!

well done boys

I've read many a post saying someone has told someone else to shut up for making noise. But in truth; as i witnessed today its more like this:

A pissed up bloke starts swearing constantly, then starts bemoaning at fans around him looking like he could snap at any minute and get violent.

Now this may not be the case everywhere, but im sure we are only hearing one side of the story from these who are being told to be quiet. I can't understand why anyone would complain about a better atmosphere.

I was in Block 127 tonight, stood up along with half of the block when Elano was ready to take a kick, bloke tells me to sit down! I said everyone infront of me was stood up, so neither of us would be able to see owt. He then has the cheek to ask me to do his dirty work and ASK THEM INFRONT OF ME to sit down. I nearly lost it! GRRRRRRRR!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.