The most expensive piece of clothing you've bought

Soulboy said:
A £600 Paul Smith suit... a £400 Victorinox coat... a £110 Paul Smith shirt... a £300 Lacoste duffel coat... an £80 Crombie silk scarf...

Did you get expelled from Harvard under suspicious circumstances by any chance?

A few hundred on some items.

Very rarely pay Retail nowadays - only if it's limited and unlikely to make the sale.

As OxBlue posted earlier sometimes you're paying extra for quality - I've got clothing I've had for 10 years that still going strong so in my opinion whilst it was expensive it is cheaper in the long run than some high street stuff.

If you wear fashionable clothing then probably not worth investing as fashions change but if you wear classic then you can wear it to death.

as for trainers I think the Y3 stuff is a tad overpriced but I did buy 2 pairs of the Adidas / Stone Island sambas at £100 a pop

I use to spend obscene amounts on clothes when I was younger, I'd say my most outlandish purchas was a scally stone island jacket I bought about 10 years ago, £750, some wino got a great deal if they were window shopping at oxfam

1991. While in The Corn Exchange in Leeds I stumbled upon a little known shoe shop. Expensive but top quality boots. I spent over £300 on four different styles of boots (and that was with discount) A hell of a lot of money in them days.

When I got back to Manchester a fair few people commented on my boots and where did I get them from. No one had heard of the brand before. So I guess I'm just a fuckin' trend setter ?
;-)

Even though the style of boots/shoes have changed beyond recognition, the brand is still going strong. And it started from a little shop in Leeds.

Nicholas Deakins.

Jeepers.
Most I've spent on a single item was £60, pair of White/Blue Nike dunks. Been wanting them forever. Lasted me a year at least which I suppose is pretty decent value :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.