The most mental pub in Manchester?

No wonder my liver is fucked.

Not many pubs in this thread I havent fell out of at some point. (except the Stockport ones)

Not to mention the nightclubs, Shebeens and Irish clubs.
I was about to post the same thing, every pub in north, east and central Manchester and all the ones around maine rd I have frequented at some point.

Mrs Jordie said to me on our first date 'don't take me in any back street pubs' haha so second date I took her in the Millstone in town. I fuckin love shitholes.

Tommy muir ?
I don't recall Tommy mate no disrespect but I was 15/16 at the time and was an underling lol I knocked about with Pete bell rip who's older brother was a top top tasty along with the other lads who I still see now they were 4/5 years older but we had fun but scary times how old are you mate if you don't mind me asking.

Good man, you always need a good man watching your back in some of these Manchester pubs.
And if we are talking tasty pubs, Salford has quite a few. Which was the one where two lads went into do a hit, they had automatic machine guns but because they had never fired them before didn't realise the recoil was very strong. They ended up plastering the ceiling with holes but didn't injure anyone. As the bullets ran out half the pub pulled out guns and killed them both.
The Brass Handles I think.

The Claremont was my old man’s pub, It did make me giggle in there.... what I liked was the mixture of fans on match day.

I used to go in there circa 1988 on Sunday mornings after playing Sunday League football down there, and used to see some right sights. Was only 17 at the time and it was a real eye opener.
Think it also the first time i ever had pints of Joey Holts, that the lads on the football team bought me, and i couldn't tell if i was drinking Lager, Mild or Bitter!
Remember having about 4 pints of the stuff and feeling wasted, and not remembering much of the journey back home to Failsworth on public transport.

Clayton Labour Club in 90's
I dated the landlords daughter, and because she used to work there for her dad, i spent a fair amount of time in there.
Real classy clientele, and a lot of the travellers used to have their wakes in there which would turn absolutely mental.
The Star Wars bar had nothing on this place.

Then a few years later i dated the daughter of the landlady of The Friendship down on Edge Lane. Not quite as rough as the Labour Club, but the Clientele were just as weird and mental as there.

Try The City at the top of Oldham St.
Madhouse.

I went to The City a few years after we had moved into the new stadium when we were at home to Stoke. It was a bit like Star Wars, a bloke selling very fresh shop lifted meat, someone selling trainers and someone who brought their own beer in but what amazed me was when someone came in from the street, stood at the door and shouted in 'The Stoke train has just got in'. Bar me, my mate and the barmaid, everyone left. I don't know whether it is still used by City's firm but we decided not to go back !

I don't recall Tommy mate no disrespect but I was 15/16 at the time and was an underling lol I knocked about with Pete bell rip who's older brother was a top top tasty along with the other lads who I still see now they were 4/5 years older but we had fun but scary times how old are you mate if you don't mind me asking.
Yeah Tommy had the George & dragon in Cheadle for a while , your mate Pete Bell wasn’t related to Dave & the infamous Ollie Bell from Rusholme was he ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.