The most under & over rated players in the prem

Can't understand how people don't rate Gareth Bale, his delivery is superb, especially at the pace he is moving, can finish well too...

On the other hand I'm afraid to say our AJ is overated, he needs to work on his crosses and set pieces. Dribbling he is excellent.

Underated I would say is Asamoah Gyan.

over rated- rooney
under rated- albrighton<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:34 pm --<br /><br />over rated- rooney
under rated- albrighton

irishblue59 said:
underrated
richards
barry
gary neville
downing
fletcher
kevin davis

overrated
barry bannon
gibbs
clichy
gerrard
lampard
albrighton

Richards and Rat Boy underrated? Bannan overrated after one game?
Have a word mate...

yea bannon has a class game against the faroe islands and suddenly he is the world player of the year and the same for albrighton. Richards is good going forward.

irishblue59 said:
yea bannon has a class game against the faroe islands and suddenly he is the world player of the year and the same for albrighton. Richards is good going forward.

Good going forward? He loses the ball 99% of the time, still can't believe he got a game for England. He's supposed to be a defender primarily but he wouldn't know defensive duties if he read the Beckenbaur manual.

irishblue59 said:
bullshit, albrighton has played well in every game for the villa

I'll give a team....

Over-rated:

GK:Cech
DEF: A.Cole, R.Ferdinand, Lescott, M. Upson
MID: Nani, S.Downing, A.Lennon, G.Bale
ATT: Adebayor, Hernandez

Under-Rated:

GK: Al-Habsi
DEF: S.Coleman, N.Onuoha, G.Cahill, Vermaelen
MID: C.Y.Lee, S.Holden, C.Adam, J.Henderson
ATT: K.Davies, J.Elmander

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.