The most unfunny comedian ever

I thought Ronnie C was pretty good and his part in the show where he sat in the chair was my favourite part of the two ronnies. Barker was more talented e.g. his brilliance in porridge but like Corbett he was more a comedy actor than a natural comedian.
Porridge is the most “underrated” comedy of all time, beats faulty towers in my belief

Sarah Millican - now that's a name I was trying to remember. My piles have given me more laughs than she has.

Brian, are you and the others bumping this thread as the place to come if the stress over the next 2 hours gets too much?

"Even if we go 3-0 up in the first 10 minutes I'll be biting my nails to the final whistle."
lol, hilarious as it turns out, sadly the worst foreshadowing ever! It's ok mate we'll get'em next time. ;)

Porridge is the most “underrated” comedy of all time, beats faulty towers in my belief
I agree it's the best sitcom but I wouldn't say it is ever underrated as it usually gets top 5 in these annual surveys they do on Gold/Channel 5 etc. John Cleese was a big fan of Ronnie B and I agree with him that when I watch him as Fletcher I see very little trace of the actor at all, it really is a truly remarkable performance and when combined with Richard Beckinsale and Fulton Mackay I struggle to see how there'll ever be anything better.

Can t believe that bloke chose Ken Dodd as an unfunny comedian. Did he ? No Doddy !!

He is dreadful that tired old act he peddled for all them years was excruciatingly awful. I wasn't a fan of comedian like Bob Monkhouse but at least I could occasionally raise a half smile at some of his jokes. I would like to add Tarbuck into this totally unfunny and a scouse **** too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.