The most uninspiring place you've been

m7mcfc said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Sholver.the people up there are under the impression that every other part of greater mcr fears it.wierd insular place full of racist chavs.
Got a good few shags up there tho.

I just had to google the place to find out where it was in Greater Manchester.
Honestly never heard of the place. Tell that to the Sholver massive.

I went out delivering with a Driver once and he told me that this place was like Ibiza in that it has its own climate!- he wasn't joking.

It was a nice crisp blue skied cold winters day but very pleasant everywhere else on the round; Oldham and Rochdale and Shaw etc. Got to this hell hole and it was thick fog. As we got to the Shop it was surrounded by Barbed wire and the female customers were still in their pygamas.

ifiwasarichfan said:
m7mcfc said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Sholver.the people up there are under the impression that every other part of greater mcr fears it.wierd insular place full of racist chavs.
Got a good few shags up there tho.

I just had to google the place to find out where it was in Greater Manchester.
Honestly never heard of the place. Tell that to the Sholver massive.

I went out delivering with a Driver once and he told me that this place was like Ibiza in that it has its own climate!- he wasn't joking.

It was a nice crisp blue skied cold winters day but very pleasant everywhere else on the round; Oldham and Rochdale and Shaw etc. Got to this hell hole and it was thick fog. As we got to the Shop it was surrounded by Barbed wire and the female customers were still in their pygamas.[/qu

yep,sound like a normal day in sholver.

Pigeonho said:
Queens Park estate, Wrexham.
Christ, even the toddlers were hard as fuck.

Caia park. If your going to slag it off at least get it right. All my dads side of the family are from there but yes it's worse than Baghdad.

Riyadh. No drink, no music, women covered head to foot and in the middle of a desert. End of thread surely?

I had the misfortune once of being on the M62 when it was shut and wew were diverted through

DEWSBURY

Thank Christ for central locking.

Bradford, Rotherham, Sheffield City Centre.

Swinton Precinct in the 1970's was rather dismal from what I remember. is it still there?

Elizabeth,Adelaide South Australia.People move to Snowtown to better themseves.
Medan,Indonesia. third world equivalent of Mossley.
Hattersley,the moors murderers home town.
Hayes,Middlesex.Close to London and Mogadishu.
Penang,Malaysia.I turned a corner and the pavement moved,as it was completely covered in rats.
Reading,worked there for six months,I still feel robbed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.